Do you need to have a document translated ?
We treat your request with the same diligence and care irrespective of the volume. The easiest thing to do is to send us the file by e-mail, even in draft form, if you just want to get an idea of what it would cost to have your text translated.
Our specialists will analyse the nature, technical complexity and overall volume of the text.
We will then send you an itemised quotation and propose a delivery time. The deadline can be adjusted to suit your own imperatives.
If the deadline is suitable for you, we will open a file and your text will be put into production.
The delivery time of the translation is always confirmed, whether you ask for an estimate or send a text to be translated.
A request is processed as follows:
- Your call is taken into account immediately.
- The quotations are prepared very rapidly following your request.
- The service is defined clearly and completely in our quotations (price, deadline).
- You have access to the information throughout the translation process.
- The document is translated and delivered within the agreed deadline.
- The invoice is clear and itemised.
- Confidentiality is strictly observed.
Our team of translators is at your disposal to attend to all your translation needs and provide the solutions that suit you. Our firm undertakes all sorts of projects, irrespective of the format of the computerised files, and adheres to the original layout of your documents.